Mindfulness Meditation For School Staff
(30 minutes) *Sliding scale available*
These sessions incorporate evidence based mindfulness practices promoting stress reduction, and resilience, and are designed to strengthen community, and school culture.
- 20-minute guided secular mindfulness meditation practice
- 10 minute group share, Q&A, and guidance to incorporate learnings into the life of an educator
Ideal minimum = 1 session per month
Mindfulness 101 for K-12 Educators
(60 minutes) *Sliding scale available*
This 4+ part series of presentations is designed to support faculty by providing a deep understanding of the utility, science and practice of mindfulness.
- Learn techniques that can reduce stress and promote joy
- This series will support educators to more skillfully meet the demands of the classroom
- Learn how mindfulness supports students to cultivate self-awareness, compassion and resilience.
*Each presentation includes a brief guided secular mindfulness session
Mindfulness in the Classroom
Programming designed to support K-12 educators to share mindfulness-based practices with youth
- Develop the foundation of a personal mindfulness practice
- Train to implement a mindfulness curriculum into the classroom
- Support students to manage stress and develop self-awareness and compassion